In this section you will find all the posts and resources about Poverty

Child Poverty: The problem with parents…

In a recent blog the executive director of Oxfam predicted that if current trends in global wealth continue then by next year the combined wealth of the richest 1% of the world’s population will overtake that of the other 99% of its people. It is...

Charity Nation

Have you noticed the remarkable increase in charity appeals for a whole range of ‘good causes’ – medical, social and environmental? It would be hard to miss them I guess given that the BBC seems to have become the State collection box for a good...